Aston Contract Upholstery Textured Leatherette Crib 5
*covid-19 delivery delays Next Day Expected But Not Guaranteed. Delays Possible
This is one of our classic upholstery fabrics and is perfect for contract applications. It is a heavy duty contract faux leather.
Wash & Care Instructions
- Wipe clean routinely with a microfibre cloth, lightly dampened with cold water only. Then dry with a clean absorbent cloth.
- Soak up spillages as soon as possible with an absorbent dry cloth to prevent staining. Clean with a microfibre cloth, lightly dampened with cold water.
- Note dyes and pigments from indigo jeans, ball point and felt tip pens may permanently stain.
- If soiling has accumulated use a mild soap (non-alkaline). Take care to remove all soap residues. Then dry with an absorbent cloth.
- Note steam cleaning disinfects but the application of heat may fix staining substances and may result in permanent marks.
- Do not steam clean, dry clean, fully immerse in water or tumble dry.
- Do not apply solvent based cleaners or any other chemicals to the fabric.
- Remove body fluids and extreme soiling immediately (within 15 minutes) with cold water. Apply your approved infection control protocol, a 10,000ppm sodium chlorite bleach solution, Haz-Tabs or Chlor-Clean. Remove product residues and then dry with a clean absorbent cloth.
- Stain Resistant Finish
- Colour Fastness to Chlorinated Water - Grade 4-5
- Colour Fastness to Sea Water - Grade 4-5
- Colour Fastness to Artificial Weathering - Grade 8
- Colour Fastness to Light - Grade 7-8
- BS5852: 2006 Ignition Source 5
- BS7176: Medium Hazard
- IMO - FTP 2010 PART 8 (previously A.652 (16))
- NFPA 260 (USA)
- CAL TB 116 and 117
- M2 (France)
|Washing / Cleaning Information Face Fabric||Wipe With Damp Sponge|
|Flame Retardant Certified Rating||BS5852 Crib 5|
|Fabric Style||Semi Plains|
|Delivery||*covid-19 delivery delays Next Day Expected But Not Guaranteed. Delays Possible|
|Fabric Width (cm)||140|
|Pattern Repeat Vertical (cm)||1|
|Composition||730gms Vinyl/ Coating: PVC/PU/Acryltron, Basecloth: Cotton/Polyester|
Piece of paper
For recording your
Someone to assist if your
windows are large .
As this will allow you to get a
rigid full length measurement.
The first step is to decide whether you want your curtains to hang from, whether you go for a curtain track or a curtain pole, both of which should be positioned 15cm (6 inches) above the window and extend 15-20cm (6-8 inches) either side.
You want to measure the total width of the track or pole, excluding the finials as these will not be covered. Then add a small amount on to allow for an overlap of your curtains.
When you are ready to measure, you have to make a decision about where you want the curtains to finish. The choices are whether to go to the sill, below the sill or to the floor. We suggest that:
- Sill length curtains finish 1.25cm (1/2 inch) above the sill.
- Curtains that fall below the sill should finish 15cm (6 inches) below or just above the radiator to stop heat loss.
- Floor length curtains finish 1 - 1.5cm (1/2 inch) from the floor (although you can create a shappy sheak look by having them puddled on the floor, but that is personal preference).
It is essential that you double and triple check your measurements as if you have measured incorrectly your curtains will not fit properly and if they are made to measure / custom drapes they cannot be changed.
Measure the exact width of the recess in three places; at the top of the recess, in the centre of the recess and near the bottom - then take the smallest size.
Measure the exact drop of the recess in three places on the left hand side of the recess, in the centre of the recess and on the right hand side of the recess - then take thesmallest size.
We will take one cm (half an inch) off the finished width size you have given us, to allow for the blind to pull up and down easily. The amount of fabric required will be more than this finished size, This is to allow for fabric hemming.
Measure the width of the actual recess plus an additional amount – Usually from 7cm-15cm (3" - 6") whatever you think looks appropriate.
Measure the exact drop of the recess. The blind would be fitted above the recess, so check the space above and add an amount on to the drop – usually from 15-20cm (6" - 8")
These sizes you have taken will be the size of the finished blind. The amount of fabric required will be more than this finished size this is to allow for hemming.