50mm Honister Wood Curtain Pole Set Linen White
7 Day Delivery
Poles up to 200cm supplied in 1 piece, all poles 200cm and above supplied with 3 brackets. Poles 240cm and above supplied in 2 pieces and a joining screw. The pole can be cut to size using a hacksaw. If two poles are supplied, a double ended joining screw joins the two poles together and the central bracket covers and supports the join.
This pole set is most suitable for light to medium weight curtains up to 11kgs.
Its practical design, straightforward aesthetics and ease of maintenance is what makes the Honister line a bestseller.
And for those who advocates the protection of the environment, wooden pole is the best choice as they are biodegradable. The Honister Wooden Pole Sets are made with the highest possible standards using FSC certified wood.
- Available in 3 pole diameters: 28mm, 35mm and 50mm
- Comes in six wood finishes: Linen White, French Grey, Stone, Truffle, Pale Slate and Cafe Latte
- Features concealed bracket fixings, strong metal backplate with 3 mounting holes
- Available in 7 pole sizes: 120cm, 150cm, 180cm, 200cm, 240cm, 300cm and 360cm
- Can easily be cut to required length with a hacksaw
- Suitable for light to medium weight curtains up to 11kgs
- Pole Set includes finials, rings, pole(s), brackets and fixing packs in matching colours
- Wooden stem holdbacks, recess brackets and extra rings are also available in matching finishes
- Pole Diameter: 50mm
- Colour: Linen White
- Fixing: Face Fix Only
- Finial Length: 90mm
- Bracket Projection: 32mm
- Material: Wood
- Packing: Jetran packed with all fittings & instructions
|Delivery||7 Day Delivery|
Piece of paper
For recording your
Someone to assist if your
windows are large .
As this will allow you to get a
rigid full length measurement.
The first step is to decide whether you want your curtains to hang from, whether you go for a curtain track or a curtain pole, both of which should be positioned 15cm (6 inches) above the window and extend 15-20cm (6-8 inches) either side.
You want to measure the total width of the track or pole, excluding the finials as these will not be covered. Then add a small amount on to allow for an overlap of your curtains.
When you are ready to measure, you have to make a decision about where you want the curtains to finish. The choices are whether to go to the sill, below the sill or to the floor. We suggest that:
- Sill length curtains finish 1.25cm (1/2 inch) above the sill.
- Curtains that fall below the sill should finish 15cm (6 inches) below or just above the radiator to stop heat loss.
- Floor length curtains finish 1 - 1.5cm (1/2 inch) from the floor (although you can create a shappy sheak look by having them puddled on the floor, but that is personal preference).
It is essential that you double and triple check your measurements as if you have measured incorrectly your curtains will not fit properly and if they are made to measure / custom drapes they cannot be changed.
Measure the exact width of the recess in three places; at the top of the recess, in the centre of the recess and near the bottom - then take the smallest size.
Measure the exact drop of the recess in three places on the left hand side of the recess, in the centre of the recess and on the right hand side of the recess - then take thesmallest size.
We will take one cm (half an inch) off the finished width size you have given us, to allow for the blind to pull up and down easily. The amount of fabric required will be more than this finished size, This is to allow for fabric hemming.
Measure the width of the actual recess plus an additional amount – Usually from 7cm-15cm (3" - 6") whatever you think looks appropriate.
Measure the exact drop of the recess. The blind would be fitted above the recess, so check the space above and add an amount on to the drop – usually from 15-20cm (6" - 8")
These sizes you have taken will be the size of the finished blind. The amount of fabric required will be more than this finished size this is to allow for hemming.
Nationwide Fitting and Installation
We have a nationwide team of experts who will come to your site. Please see the full details here. We can do check measures of your windows and provide you with dressing advice.
Full Bespoke Quotations & Invoicing Available
We offer a full service for all our products so if you need advice or help please speak with our well trained team. You can speak directly with our sales agent who has over 20 years’ experience in the soft furnishings industry. We are here to help.
We offer clients an invoice which they can pay via bank transfer as well as card over the phone. We try to make the payment process as simple as possible.