Arrow Fire Resistant ,Blackout, Wipeable, Antibacterial Chain Operated Roller Blinds
Related Blog Posts
3 - 5 Working Days Delivery
The Direct Fabrics Arrow fabric is designed for areas where a high level of light exclusion is required along with exceptional performance characteristics. The Flame Retardant Fibreglass composition with a PVC coating for easy clean, ensures this fabric is suitable for almost all applications. With 13 colours and the most advanced range of fabric widths available, fabric joins are kept to a minimum to assist in wastage, design and speed of fabrication. This fabric contains Biosafe® which is the international accreditation standard of our proven antimicrobial formula that has been tested under the most stringent measures to ensure effective inhibiting of infection. The Biosafe Antibacterial control is perfect for hospitals and Care Homes and it can be wiped down simply and easily.
- Fabric Composition: 4-ply; 75% PVC, 25% Fibreglass
- Fabric Range: 13
- Louvre Widths: 127mm (5”) / 89mm (3.5”) / 63mm (2.5”)
- Roll Length: 100m
- Fabric Width: 1830mm (72”) / 2500mm (98.4”)
- Fabric Length: 30m
- Fabric Thickness: 0.25mm - 0.33mm
- Fabric Weight: 407 g/m2 - 12oz/syd
- Fire Retardancy: Conforms to BS5867,
- Part 2: Type B 2008
- Shading: Blackout. Suitable for computer environments Moisture Resistance: Suitable for moist conditions
- Anti Bacterial: Incorporates Biosafe® formula
- Chain Operated Roller Blind
Wipeable Roller Blinds: Practical and Stylish Window Solutions
Introducing our wipeable roller blinds, the perfect combination of practicality and style for your windows. Crafted with meticulous attention to detail, these blinds offer a convenient and effective solution for maintaining a clean and fresh environment.
Designed to withstand the demands of everyday life, our wipeable roller blinds are made from high-quality materials that are resistant to stains, spills, and dirt. Whether you have children, pets, or simply want to simplify your cleaning routine, these blinds are an excellent choice.
Featuring a sleek and minimalist design, our wipeable roller blinds effortlessly complement any interior decor, adding a touch of elegance to your living space. Choose from a wide range of colors, patterns, and textures to create a customized look that suits your personal style.
Installing our wipeable roller blinds is quick and hassle-free. With easy-to-follow instructions and all necessary hardware included, you can enjoy the benefits of these blinds in no time. The smooth and precise operation allows you to adjust the level of privacy and light effortlessly, enhancing your comfort and convenience.
Invest in our wipeable roller blinds today and experience the perfect blend of functionality and aesthetics. Transform your windows into a focal point of beauty while enjoying the peace of mind that comes with easy cleaning and maintenance. Discover the versatility and durability of our wipeable roller blinds and elevate your home decor to a whole new level.
as always great service spot on
super fast turn around, staff very helpfull
Exsalant service very good quality
I am really pleased with my blind, it is an excellent quality product and Direct Fabrics customer service was great
All the products I have had from this firm have been great and arrived in good condition and within a very short space of time. The only problem I have had was with regard to the length of the chain - a length is automatically deducted for child safety but if you are short and have to reach over a work surface it is a bit impractical so you need to make sure you know the full length of the chain you need and prevent any misunderstanding as to whether you need an extra 80 cm added or the chain is to be just 80 cm. The company was very willing to put matters right however for a small fee.
Excellent service under very difficult circumstances.
|Flame Retardant Certified Rating
|BS5867 Part 2B
|Acoustic Absorption Rating
|3 - 5 Working Days Delivery
|Washing / Cleaning Information Face Fabric
|Instructions and Brochure
How to Measure For Curtains, Blinds and Tracks.
Pen and Paper
For recording your
Someone to assist if your
windows are large .
Metal Tape Measure
As this will allow you to get a
rigid full length measurement.
Make sure your curtain tracks and poles are fitted in the position you want.
Choose the type of curtains that you would like and how you want to hang your curtains. See our heading styles guide
We recommend fitting your hardware first before measuring, this avoids any issues with not getting the perfect fit.
Measure your window using our main guide. Quick summary below. Remember wave, pinch, and designer headings require slightly different measurement
Measure in 3 places and take the shortest drop – Floors and ceilings can run out.
Double / Triple check your measurements
Choosing your Curtain Track Width
The width of the curtain track should extend past your window this allows for the curtains to stack back away from your window and allow light in.
Measure your recess and then add on 15cm on either side. For acoustics , we recommend further to fully cover the window and the surrounding area. In our test we added an additional 30cm to the width and also made the curtain floor length.
Wave curtains, for every 100cm of track the curtains will stack circa *18cm
Eyelet curtains, they will stack back circa 10cm per *70cm of track width
Pencil Pleat will stack approx 25% of the track width. eg. 210cm track will stack 52.5%
* all dependent on thickness of fabric
Selecting your Curtain Drop
Where to Measure From for Different Type of Curtains
Type of Curtains
Where to Measure from - to desired length
Pencil Pleat Curtains
Top of the Track - If using a extra wide track or designer track like silent gliss metropole, then measure from the underside of the track.
Pencil Pleat Curtains
Measure from small ring at the bottom of eye under the ring, this is where your curtain clips into.
Curtain Pole – Only
Top of the pole *we add on the upstand to our curtains,
Pinch Pleat Curtains
The underside of the track
Curtain Track Designer Pole
The glider underneath the track. The curtain will sit under the track.
See Heading Style of Choice above
Same but make sure wider than normal ideally 30cm past either side and 30 above. Also to the floor.
How to Measure for Blinds going Inside the Recess
- Measure the exact width of the recess in three places; at the top of the recess, in the centre of the recess and near the bottom - then take the smallest size.
- Measure the exact drop of the recess in three places on the left hand side of the recess, in the centre of the recess and on the right hand side of the recess - then take the smallest size.
- We will take one cm off the finished width size you have given us, to allow for the blind to pull up and down easily.
- Double check your measurements
- Cord Safety - Mounting Height - We ask for the mounting height of your blinds to allow for the cord to be 150cm off the ground. If mounting at 210cm This is what you enter in the Fitting height box. We make a deduction to ensure the cord is 150cm from the floor. Thus the cord loop will be 60cm
How to Measure Outside of the Recess
- Measure the recess in 3 places on the width and also 3 places on the drop. Take the widest measurement.
- Measure the width of the actual recess plus an additional amount – Usually from 7cm-15cm whatever you think looks appropriate. This is for overlap.
- Measure the exact drop of the recess. The blind would be fitted above the recess, so check the space above and add an amount on to the drop – usually from 7-15cm
- These sizes you have taken will be the size of the finished blind.
- Double check your measurements
- Cord Safety - Mounting Height - We ask for the mounting height of your blinds to allow for the cord to be 150cm off the ground. If mounting at 210cm This is what you enter in the fitting height box. We make a deduction to ensure the cord is 150cm from the floor. Thus the cord loop will be 60cm
Cubicle Tracks you have to measure with right angles from wall to wall where you want the track to go
Draw your room on a piece of paper with a sky view
Now measure from the wall to wall for straight tracks,
L Shape Tracks Measure to a point on the floor and mark with a piece of tape. Then for the other sides measure from the other wall to that point.
Always check for obstructions and fitting issues you may need to work around
SAVE TIME - Send your project requirements, large or small. Sample Lists etc