Fineline Heavy Weight Curtain Double Track Set - Bendable for Bay Windows Metal Curtain Double Track Set White Cut Down Kit
7 Day Delivery
Double Fineline Heavy Weight Curtain Track - Bendable for Bay Windows Metal Curtain Track White - Cut Down Kit
Top fix or wall fix. Bend by Hand
Heavy Duty to 20kg
Can be Cut to Size
Use a saw to cut down to your exact size.
Pull across by hand
Exverything for 1 Installation
Flexible and bendable aluminium curtain track, these curtain tracks are suitable for light to heavyweight curtains. These curtain tracks can bend easily by hand to fit in and out of most bay windows. They Can be fixed and mounted to ceilings or wall.
The Fineline system curtain tracks is incredibly flexible and simple to install, it can be ceiling mounted or wall-mounted and as it is easily bent with the included bars then you can tailor it to every need. The white finish is inconspicuous and will blend into your walls.
This curtain track is ideally suited for users wanting a heavy-duty curtain track that is simple to install and that has the ability to be bent in both directions. This means this bendy curtain track it is ideal for bay windows.
Inside the package are 2 bending rods that are inserted inside the curtain track profile and whilst bending keep the track in shape
The fine line track can be used with double brackets only available in silver and white. This allows you to have a valance in front of the curtain track easily.
The measurement from the top of the profile to the bottom of the hole in the glider is circa 3.4cm.
Each Fineline kit comes with two magnetic centre gliders
What's in the Box - Complete Kit for 1 Installation
***Tracks over 200cm will be in 2 pieces - Connector included****
Bendable / Flexible Curtain Rail
Our bendable and flexible curtain track is perfect for use in all areas. It has a weight limit of around 20kg per pair and will glide beautifully around your bay and bow windows. Insert the bending rods to the track and bend it over your knee.
How to Bend Your Track
1. Insert the 2 bending rods within the curtain track
2. Roll the track across your knee making sure to make the bend a soft right angle. You do not want a straight right angle. You want it to have a gentle curved radius.
How to Bend the Fineline Curtain Track
Additional Information and Accessories
Benefits of the Fineline Curtain Track
- Able to hold heavy weight curtains upto 20kg
- Ability to bend easily both standard and reverse bends
- Metal Brackets
- Complete kits with everything to install to one window
- Easy to cut down with a hacksaw
- Stylish and unobtrusive in your room
- Plastic gliders for quiet operation.
Areas of Use Fineline Heavy Weight Curtain Track - Bendable for Bay Windows Metal Curtain Track White - Cut Down Kit
- Domestic or Contract
- Hotel Bedrooms, Bedrooms,
- Surround Curtains Mid-weight,
- Care Home Curtains
- School Curtains
- Decorative exhibition curtain tracks
Product Video Fineline Curtain Track
Further Information - What's in the Box
***Tracks will be in 2 pieces 250cm and over*****
Clip in Supports - Wall or Ceiling Mounted
Quick and attentive service. Very happy with the curtain rail and everyone who has contacted me has been lovely!
Quick delivery and product was as it was described.
i was very favourably impressed with my first experience with Direct Fabrics. Friendly courteous and helpful, and although they couldnt supply the length of curtain rail I wanted, I would use them again because the service was first class
|Weight Guide||Medium - Heavy 20kg|
|Delivery||7 Day Delivery|
How to Measure For Curtains, Blinds and Tracks.
Pen and Paper
For recording your
Someone to assist if your
windows are large .
Metal Tape Measure
As this will allow you to get a
rigid full length measurement.
Make sure your curtain tracks and poles are fitted in the position you want.
Choose the type of curtains that you would like and how you want to hang your curtains. See our heading styles guide
We recommend fitting your hardware first before measuring, this avoids any issues with not getting the perfect fit.
Measure your window using our main guide. Quick summary below. Remember wave, pinch, and designer headings require slightly different measurement
Measure in 3 places and take the shortest drop – Floors and ceilings can run out.
Double / Triple check your measurements
Choosing your Curtain Track Width
The width of the curtain track should extend past your window this allows for the curtains to stack back away from your window and allow light in.
Measure your recess and then add on 15cm on either side. For acoustics , we recommend further to fully cover the window and the surrounding area. In our test we added an additional 30cm to the width and also made the curtain floor length.
Wave curtains, for every 100cm of track the curtains will stack circa *18cm
Eyelet curtains, they will stack back circa 10cm per *70cm of track width
Pencil Pleat will stack approx 25% of the track width. eg. 210cm track will stack 52.5%
* all dependent on thickness of fabric
Selecting your Curtain Drop
Where to Measure From for Different Type of Curtains
Type of Curtains
Where to Measure from - to desired length
Pencil Pleat Curtains
Top of the Track - If using a extra wide track or designer track like silent gliss metropole, then measure from the underside of the track.
Pencil Pleat Curtains
Measure from small ring at the bottom of eye under the ring, this is where your curtain clips into.
Curtain Pole – Only
Top of the pole *we add on the upstand to our curtains,
Pinch Pleat Curtains
The underside of the track
Curtain Track Designer Pole
The underside of the track
See Heading Style of Choice above
Same but make sure wider than normal ideally 30cm past either side and 30 above. Also to the floor.
How to Measure for Blinds going Inside the Recess
- Measure the exact width of the recess in three places; at the top of the recess, in the centre of the recess and near the bottom - then take the smallest size.
- Measure the exact drop of the recess in three places on the left hand side of the recess, in the centre of the recess and on the right hand side of the recess - then take the smallest size.
- We will take one cm off the finished width size you have given us, to allow for the blind to pull up and down easily.
- Double check your measurements
- Cord Safety - Mounting Height - We ask for the mounting height of your blinds to allow for the cord to be 150cm off the ground. If mounting at 210cm This is what you enter in the Fitting height box. We make a deduction to ensure the cord is 150cm from the floor. Thus the cord loop will be 60cm
How to Measure Outside of the Recess
- Measure the recess in 3 places on the width and also 3 places on the drop. Take the widest measurement.
- Measure the width of the actual recess plus an additional amount – Usually from 7cm-15cm whatever you think looks appropriate. This is for overlap.
- Measure the exact drop of the recess. The blind would be fitted above the recess, so check the space above and add an amount on to the drop – usually from 7-15cm
- These sizes you have taken will be the size of the finished blind.
- Double check your measurements
- Cord Safety - Mounting Height - We ask for the mounting height of your blinds to allow for the cord to be 150cm off the ground. If mounting at 210cm This is what you enter in the fitting height box. We make a deduction to ensure the cord is 150cm from the floor. Thus the cord loop will be 60cm
Cubicle Tracks you have to measure with right angles from wall to wall where you want the track to go
Draw your room on a piece of paper with a sky view
Now measure from the wall to wall for straight tracks,
L Shape Tracks Measure to a point on the floor and mark with a piece of tape. Then for the other sides measure from the other wall to that point.
Always check for obstructions and fitting issues you may need to work around
Nationwide Fitting and Installation
We have a nationwide team of experts who will come to your site. Please see the full details here. We can do check measures of your windows and provide you with dressing advice.
Full Bespoke Quotations & Invoicing Available
We offer a full service for all our products so if you need advice or help please speak with our well trained team. You can speak directly with our sales agent who has over 20 years’ experience in the soft furnishings industry. We are here to help.
We offer clients an invoice which they can pay via bank transfer as well as card over the phone. We try to make the payment process as simple as possible.