Aloe Vera Bed And Mattress
2 Weeks or Less - Manufactured to Order
The 2020 version is all white and doesnt have brown strips
Old photography still present to show the depth of the mattress
Aloe Vera Bed and Mattress - Single / Double / King / Super King / Custom Made
The Aloe Vera mattress is our owners favourite mattress it is a 1000 pocket sprung mattress with a layer of memory foam across the top. Using heat treated heavy duty pocket springs you are assured of a firm and comfortable mattress that is ideally suited for home or contract use (upgrade to crib 5 flame retardancy). This mattress has a malualable memory foam layer that adapts to your body and provides full support and comfort.
The aloe Vera matress is covered in a soft stretch fabric that allows the mattress to breath along side its airflow border keeps the mattress healthy and sumptious. The materials are hypo allergenic for a healthy long lasting mattress.
You will not be dissapointed with this mattress, it is one of our best sellers and you will have a superior nights sleep when you try this one out.
**Headboard not included
Who is the Aloe Vera bed and mattress for?
This mattress is for anyone looking for a quality nights sleep. It has a firm feel for support combined with a soft memory foam to cushion on top of the pocket sprung
What is a pocket spring?
A pocket spring is a bundle of springs in there own pocket of fabric whereas an open coil mattress is within a wire frame. Disturbing your partner in the night? Having pocket springs means by contrast,the springs work independently and not all together like an open coil mattress. If you and your partner are different weights, pocket sprung mattresses are the perfect choice ensuring the correct posture is maintaned throughout the night. A pocket sprung mattress contours your body more effectlively usually having a higher spring count than an open coil mattress.
Ordering Details - Made to Order
This is a made to order product and as such it cannot be returned. If you are unsure about this product please visit our showroom as once ordered these cannot be cancelled.
- Heat Treated 1000 pocket
- Visco Memory Foam
- Soft stretch cool knit fabric cover
- Airflow border
- Hand tufted
- Hypo allergenic
- 1 year guarantee
- 7-10 working days for delivery
Complete Bed - excluding headboard
3ft Single, 4ft SDouble, 4ft6" Double, 5ft Double, 6ft6" Super King
|BED SIZE||FEET & INCHES||INCHES||CENTIMETERS|
|Single Size||3' x 6'3"||36" x 75"||90 x 190cm|
|Small Double Size||4' x 6'3"||48" x 75"||120 x 190cm|
|Double Size||4'6" x 6'3"||54" x 75"||135 x 190cm|
|King Size||5' x 6'6"||60" x 78"||150 x 200cm|
|Super King Size||6' x 6'6"||71" x 78"||180 x 200cm|
|Delivery||2 Weeks or Less - Manufactured to Order|
|Composition||Memory Foam and Pocket Sprung|
How to Measure For Curtains, Blinds and Tracks.
Pen and Paper
For recording your
Someone to assist if your
windows are large .
Metal Tape Measure
As this will allow you to get a
rigid full length measurement.
Make sure your curtain tracks and poles are fitted in the position you want.
Choose the type of curtains that you would like and how you want to hang your curtains. See our heading styles guide
We recommend fitting your hardware first before measuring, this avoids any issues with not getting the perfect fit.
Measure your window using our main guide. Quick summary below. Remember wave, pinch, and designer headings require slightly different measurement
Measure in 3 places and take the shortest drop – Floors and ceilings can run out.
Double / Triple check your measurements
Choosing your Curtain Track Width
The width of the curtain track should extend past your window this allows for the curtains to stack back away from your window and allow light in.
Measure your recess and then add on 15cm on either side. For acoustics , we recommend further to fully cover the window and the surrounding area. In our test we added an additional 30cm to the width and also made the curtain floor length.
Wave curtains, for every 100cm of track the curtains will stack circa *18cm
Eyelet curtains, they will stack back circa 10cm per *70cm of track width
Pencil Pleat will stack approx 25% of the track width. eg. 210cm track will stack 52.5%
* all dependent on thickness of fabric
Selecting your Curtain Drop
Where to Measure From for Different Type of Curtains
Type of Curtains
Where to Measure from - to desired length
Pencil Pleat Curtains
Top of the Track - If using a extra wide track or designer track like silent gliss metropole, then measure from the underside of the track.
Pencil Pleat Curtains
Measure from small ring at the bottom of eye under the ring, this is where your curtain clips into.
Curtain Pole – Only
Top of the pole *we add on the upstand to our curtains,
Pinch Pleat Curtains
The underside of the track
Curtain Track Designer Pole
The underside of the track
See Heading Style of Choice above
Same but make sure wider than normal ideally 30cm past either side and 30 above. Also to the floor.
How to Measure for Blinds going Inside the Recess
- Measure the exact width of the recess in three places; at the top of the recess, in the centre of the recess and near the bottom - then take the smallest size.
- Measure the exact drop of the recess in three places on the left hand side of the recess, in the centre of the recess and on the right hand side of the recess - then take the smallest size.
- We will take one cm off the finished width size you have given us, to allow for the blind to pull up and down easily.
- Double check your measurements
- Cord Safety - Mounting Height - We ask for the mounting height of your blinds to allow for the cord to be 150cm off the ground. If mounting at 210cm This is what you enter in the Fitting height box. We make a deduction to ensure the cord is 150cm from the floor. Thus the cord loop will be 60cm
How to Measure Outside of the Recess
- Measure the recess in 3 places on the width and also 3 places on the drop. Take the widest measurement.
- Measure the width of the actual recess plus an additional amount – Usually from 7cm-15cm whatever you think looks appropriate. This is for overlap.
- Measure the exact drop of the recess. The blind would be fitted above the recess, so check the space above and add an amount on to the drop – usually from 7-15cm
- These sizes you have taken will be the size of the finished blind.
- Double check your measurements
- Cord Safety - Mounting Height - We ask for the mounting height of your blinds to allow for the cord to be 150cm off the ground. If mounting at 210cm This is what you enter in the fitting height box. We make a deduction to ensure the cord is 150cm from the floor. Thus the cord loop will be 60cm
Cubicle Tracks you have to measure with right angles from wall to wall where you want the track to go
Draw your room on a piece of paper with a sky view
Now measure from the wall to wall for straight tracks,
L Shape Tracks Measure to a point on the floor and mark with a piece of tape. Then for the other sides measure from the other wall to that point.
Always check for obstructions and fitting issues you may need to work around
Made to Measure in the UK.
Our made to measure curtains and blinds are manufactured to your exact specification which means you get a quality custom finish for an incredibly low price because as you are buying direct. We use your measurements to make everything to your requirements using our team of UK manufacturing facilities. If you have a specific requirement then please speak to the team and we will customise your products exactly how you would like them making.
Full Bespoke Quotations & Invoicing Available
We offer a full service for all our products so if you need advice or help please speak with our well trained team. You can speak directly with our sales agent who has over 20 years’ experience in the soft furnishings industry. We are here to help.
We offer clients an invoice which they can pay via bank transfer as well as card over the phone. We try to make the payment process as simple as possible.