Cranbourne Range 25 Upholstery Fabric Sentinel Waterproof Crib 5
2 Weeks or Less - Manufactured to Order
Printed Crib 5 Fabric
Fire Retardant BS5852 Crib 5
Suitable for Commercial Use.
Sold per Linea Metre
Buy per Metre or Get a Sample
36 Colours and Design Options
Huge Colour Range.
Still Flame Retardant
The CRANBORNE collection joins the Direct Fabrics portfolio of exquisite luxury fabrics. CRANBORNE is a stunning collection of natural prints in a variety of colours. The patterns incorporate the organic flowing beauty of leaves, a pretty nostalgic bird pattern, delicate scrolling, elegant flowers and soft stripes. These designs will complement many interiors for a co-ordinated or contrasting look.
CRANBORNE fabrics have been carefully developed to suit a range of environments. The designs ofABORETUM, FOLLY, SPINNEY, LOLA, POSYand WOODSTOCK are available in a palette of colours, with a contemporary flavour. Like its namesake,SORBET is light, refreshing and vivacious, with green and pink highlights. MAIZE offers a striking, sharp style in contrasting grey and yellow, MINERAL combines soft blues and greens for a calmer, more tranquil environment.CRANBERRY paints the collection in rich, delicious deep reds and purples, while POMENGRANATEevokes the vibrant golden orange of autumn. Last but not least, TAPESTRY blends red, blue and green for a classic yet stylish motif.
The CRANBORNE fabric collection marries colour and pattern for a gorgeous selection of textiles that will enhance and inspire any interior. These diverse designs can be printed onto a variety of fabrics; including those as lightweight as voiles and as hard wearing as upholstery material, along with classic medium weight fabrics for curtains and bedding.
- Flame Retardant to BS5867
- Washable at 40 degrees
- Ideal for Curtains, Blinds and soft furnishings.
- Arboretum - Pattern Repeat - Vertical 62cm - horizontal 68.5cm
- Folly - Pattern Repeat - Vertical 62cm - horizontal 88.5cm
- Spinney - Pattern Repeat - Vertical 31cm, Horizontal 34.25cm
- Lola - Pattern Repeat 1/2 Drop. Vertical 31cm, Horizontal 34.25
- Posy - Patter Repeat Vertical 62cm Horizontal 45cm
-Woodstock Pattern Repeat - Vertical 31cm H34.25
Printed Flame Retardant Curtains.
Prints offer an excellent value offering for upholstery flame retardant fabric. We print the design onto our plain basecloth. This means we have 100s of designs all on the same feel cloth.
Roomshots and Pictures of the Range.
Thank you for your assistance in informing me of suitable fabric for my first project recovering dining chairs! I love the fabric and the service has been excellent throughout. Thank you
|Acoustic Absorption Rating
|Washing / Cleaning Information Face Fabric
|Florals, Patterns, Stripes
|2 Weeks or Less - Manufactured to Order
|Fabric Width (cm)
|Pattern Repeat Vertical (cm)
|Flame Retardant Certified Rating
|BS5867 Part 2B
How to Measure For Curtains, Blinds and Tracks.
Pen and Paper
For recording your
Someone to assist if your
windows are large .
Metal Tape Measure
As this will allow you to get a
rigid full length measurement.
Make sure your curtain tracks and poles are fitted in the position you want.
Choose the type of curtains that you would like and how you want to hang your curtains. See our heading styles guide
We recommend fitting your hardware first before measuring, this avoids any issues with not getting the perfect fit.
Measure your window using our main guide. Quick summary below. Remember wave, pinch, and designer headings require slightly different measurement
Measure in 3 places and take the shortest drop – Floors and ceilings can run out.
Double / Triple check your measurements
Choosing your Curtain Track Width
The width of the curtain track should extend past your window this allows for the curtains to stack back away from your window and allow light in.
Measure your recess and then add on 15cm on either side. For acoustics , we recommend further to fully cover the window and the surrounding area. In our test we added an additional 30cm to the width and also made the curtain floor length.
Wave curtains, for every 100cm of track the curtains will stack circa *18cm
Eyelet curtains, they will stack back circa 10cm per *70cm of track width
Pencil Pleat will stack approx 25% of the track width. eg. 210cm track will stack 52.5%
* all dependent on thickness of fabric
Selecting your Curtain Drop
Where to Measure From for Different Type of Curtains
Type of Curtains
Where to Measure from - to desired length
Pencil Pleat Curtains
Top of the Track - If using a extra wide track or designer track like silent gliss metropole, then measure from the underside of the track.
Pencil Pleat Curtains
Measure from small ring at the bottom of eye under the ring, this is where your curtain clips into.
Curtain Pole – Only
Top of the pole *we add on the upstand to our curtains,
Pinch Pleat Curtains
The underside of the track
Curtain Track Designer Pole
The glider underneath the track. The curtain will sit under the track.
See Heading Style of Choice above
Same but make sure wider than normal ideally 30cm past either side and 30 above. Also to the floor.
How to Measure for Blinds going Inside the Recess
- Measure the exact width of the recess in three places; at the top of the recess, in the centre of the recess and near the bottom - then take the smallest size.
- Measure the exact drop of the recess in three places on the left hand side of the recess, in the centre of the recess and on the right hand side of the recess - then take the smallest size.
- We will take one cm off the finished width size you have given us, to allow for the blind to pull up and down easily.
- Double check your measurements
- Cord Safety - Mounting Height - We ask for the mounting height of your blinds to allow for the cord to be 150cm off the ground. If mounting at 210cm This is what you enter in the Fitting height box. We make a deduction to ensure the cord is 150cm from the floor. Thus the cord loop will be 60cm
How to Measure Outside of the Recess
- Measure the recess in 3 places on the width and also 3 places on the drop. Take the widest measurement.
- Measure the width of the actual recess plus an additional amount – Usually from 7cm-15cm whatever you think looks appropriate. This is for overlap.
- Measure the exact drop of the recess. The blind would be fitted above the recess, so check the space above and add an amount on to the drop – usually from 7-15cm
- These sizes you have taken will be the size of the finished blind.
- Double check your measurements
- Cord Safety - Mounting Height - We ask for the mounting height of your blinds to allow for the cord to be 150cm off the ground. If mounting at 210cm This is what you enter in the fitting height box. We make a deduction to ensure the cord is 150cm from the floor. Thus the cord loop will be 60cm
Cubicle Tracks you have to measure with right angles from wall to wall where you want the track to go
Draw your room on a piece of paper with a sky view
Now measure from the wall to wall for straight tracks,
L Shape Tracks Measure to a point on the floor and mark with a piece of tape. Then for the other sides measure from the other wall to that point.
Always check for obstructions and fitting issues you may need to work around
SAVE TIME - Send your project requirements, large or small. Sample Lists etc