Electric Curtain Track 40-70kg Weight | Bay or Straight
7-10 Working Days
Simple To Install & Operate Electric Curtain Track With 10 Year Warranty
Direct Fabrics Supply leading contract curtain tracks. The electric curtain track has been selected as it is perfect for home and commercial use. This rail has all the features to make it operate simply and efficiently. You will love the speed of setup and the way it will integrate with all your smart home features including google home and Amazon Alexa.
Less than 40db. A Room with no sound would be around 35db. So almost silent.
Motor Dependent 40kg to 70kg. Heavy Commrecial Work Certifed
Made to Measure
All Tracks are Made to Measure to your exact requirements.
10 Year Guarentee
A Contract Curtain Track with 10 year Guarantee
Our Best Selling Electric Curtain Track
Offering the very best electric curtain track Direct Fabrics have ensured that this range is simple to install
- Quick to Install - Plug and Go - Can be insalled into a spurred socket or Just Plugged in - Weight from 40-70kg - Amazon Alexa & Google Home Compatible - Remote Control or Wall Switch - Time Switch Available - Wave Heading Style Compatible
Why Choose our Electric Curtain Rail
White Rail Profile
Black Rail Profile
Full Feature Overview of the Electric Curtain Track
- Touch Impulse Technology, gently pulling the curtain to open or close (standard feature). - Integrated Emergency Control ensures manual operation of the curtain in case of power failure. - Modular motor, different modules can be attached for various control options: Radio Frequency, Switch, Infrared, Domotics, Building/Hotel Automation, Serial Communication, Z-wave, etc. - Silent motor, speed: 14 – 17 cm/s - Full automatic setting of the limits. - Programming of intermediate positions possible - Touch Impulse sensitivity adjustable in 2 positions. - Stack-back position programmable to every desired setting. - Touch Impulse function can be switched on and off. - 24 Volt DC Power Input, by using the 230 or 115 Volt AC adaptor (white), bracket included - Motor pulley connects motor and FMS track. Also available in upside-down version to hide the motor into the ceiling. - All KS brackets applicable. - Torque: 1.5 Nm. - Variable velocity with slow start and slow stop. - Touch Control. IF the leading edge of the curtain is pulled then the curtain will start closing automatically. - If the power goes out in the property the system will de-clutch itself from the motor and then the home user can work the track manually without worrying about breaking the motor.
Home Automation Curtain Track
The system is fully operational with Google Home and Amazon Alexa Systems
The remotes for the curtain track operate on a radio signal. By using an internet bridge you can store that signal within the Internet Bridge and instruct your Google Home or Alexa automation system to control the curtain track
Fit your curtain track in the desired position. - Clip on your motor - Clip on your antenna - Connect the remote to your Antenna - Set the tolerances with the motor. - Connect to home automation system
Bending of the Electric Track for Bay Windows
The curtain track can be bent in our bending machines and can be both internal bent and reverse bent at a radius of 20cm. Also the track can be continuously curved for rounded windows in our factory and sent your site.
Measurements Required to bend the curtain tracks. Everything is manufactured to the sizes you require, so you will need a totally bespoke quote in order to get the right product for you.
Need Help with the bending options for the track, please ask our friendly team for help.
Remote Control Options
Diamond Remote Control
Wireless, with remote control and/ or switch, 6 channels + 1 group. High Frequency RF remote, range 30 mts
Multi Remote RF 15 Channel
Wireless with remote control upto 15 channels. Which also can be used as wall switch. Items can be operated individually or within groups.
Wireless Timer Wall Switch
15 Channel (Plus) a wall switch timer, touch screen day / week timer, maximun 8 timing points. 3 Year Battery Life
Technical Specification of Shuttle Systems
100 - 240V~ 50 - 60hz
RF Multi Receiver
External, 100-240Vac – 1,5A - 50-60hz; output 24Vdc - 2,7A
External, 100 - 240Vac - 0,8A - 50 - 60hz; output 24Vdc - 2,5A
14 – 17 cm/s
14 – 17 cm/s
14 – 17 cm/s
< 40 dB(A)
< 40 dB(A)
< 40 dB(A)
Max. curtain weight
7 x 5 x 23 cm
7 x 5 x 20 cm
7 x 5 x 28 cm
Net. weight motor
Dimensions Power Supply
50 x 110 x 30 mm
50 x 80 x 30 mm
Max. running time
175 sec (in one direction)
240 sec (in one direction)
240 sec. (in one direction)
Certification & Marking
Choosing The Right Electric Curtain Track
If you have read this far you are interested in our electric curtain track. The main things to consider how heavy are my curtains and is this track going to work. to be clear this electric curtain track is going to glide quietly and effortlessly as the motor on the track is geared to take 40-70kg. It will work smoothly and operate well across the window and around corner for bay windows. If you are looking for the bay track to go around a baywindow then submit an enquiry for a bespoke quote for your electric curtain track.
- It can be used for heavy curtains, providing reliable and smooth operation.
- The track is designed to be bent for Bay windows, allowing for customized installations. Bent in our factory.
- It is ideally suited for Stage Curtains, offering durability and precision control.
Great value and great customer service. Curtains look fantastic
Love the track and curtains. Works perfectly and works with our Alexa
Youtube Video Testimonial
Amazing company, very responsive on emails and extremely helpful in ordering and helping with the measurements for the curtains. Cannot praise the professional service enough. Will definitely be using again. Ordering from this company you cannot go wrong
Very Good Service
--- Notes Customer ordered 600cm electric curtain track)
Using Direct Fabrics for our curtain track was a success. The track measured 14m and was installed by the Direct Fabrics team. Highly recommend the product and the service.
|7-10 Working Days
|Fabric Width (cm)
|Pattern Repeat Vertical (cm)
|Flame Retardant Certified Rating
How to Measure For Curtains, Blinds and Tracks.
Pen and Paper
For recording your
Someone to assist if your
windows are large .
Metal Tape Measure
As this will allow you to get a
rigid full length measurement.
Make sure your curtain tracks and poles are fitted in the position you want.
Choose the type of curtains that you would like and how you want to hang your curtains. See our heading styles guide
We recommend fitting your hardware first before measuring, this avoids any issues with not getting the perfect fit.
Measure your window using our main guide. Quick summary below. Remember wave, pinch, and designer headings require slightly different measurement
Measure in 3 places and take the shortest drop – Floors and ceilings can run out.
Double / Triple check your measurements
Choosing your Curtain Track Width
The width of the curtain track should extend past your window this allows for the curtains to stack back away from your window and allow light in.
Measure your recess and then add on 15cm on either side. For acoustics , we recommend further to fully cover the window and the surrounding area. In our test we added an additional 30cm to the width and also made the curtain floor length.
Wave curtains, for every 100cm of track the curtains will stack circa *18cm
Eyelet curtains, they will stack back circa 10cm per *70cm of track width
Pencil Pleat will stack approx 25% of the track width. eg. 210cm track will stack 52.5%
* all dependent on thickness of fabric
Selecting your Curtain Drop
Where to Measure From for Different Type of Curtains
Type of Curtains
Where to Measure from - to desired length
Pencil Pleat Curtains
Top of the Track - If using a extra wide track or designer track like silent gliss metropole, then measure from the underside of the track.
Pencil Pleat Curtains
Measure from small ring at the bottom of eye under the ring, this is where your curtain clips into.
Curtain Pole – Only
Top of the pole *we add on the upstand to our curtains,
Pinch Pleat Curtains
The underside of the track
Curtain Track Designer Pole
The glider underneath the track. The curtain will sit under the track.
See Heading Style of Choice above
Same but make sure wider than normal ideally 30cm past either side and 30 above. Also to the floor.
How to Measure for Blinds going Inside the Recess
- Measure the exact width of the recess in three places; at the top of the recess, in the centre of the recess and near the bottom - then take the smallest size.
- Measure the exact drop of the recess in three places on the left hand side of the recess, in the centre of the recess and on the right hand side of the recess - then take the smallest size.
- We will take one cm off the finished width size you have given us, to allow for the blind to pull up and down easily.
- Double check your measurements
- Cord Safety - Mounting Height - We ask for the mounting height of your blinds to allow for the cord to be 150cm off the ground. If mounting at 210cm This is what you enter in the Fitting height box. We make a deduction to ensure the cord is 150cm from the floor. Thus the cord loop will be 60cm
How to Measure Outside of the Recess
- Measure the recess in 3 places on the width and also 3 places on the drop. Take the widest measurement.
- Measure the width of the actual recess plus an additional amount – Usually from 7cm-15cm whatever you think looks appropriate. This is for overlap.
- Measure the exact drop of the recess. The blind would be fitted above the recess, so check the space above and add an amount on to the drop – usually from 7-15cm
- These sizes you have taken will be the size of the finished blind.
- Double check your measurements
- Cord Safety - Mounting Height - We ask for the mounting height of your blinds to allow for the cord to be 150cm off the ground. If mounting at 210cm This is what you enter in the fitting height box. We make a deduction to ensure the cord is 150cm from the floor. Thus the cord loop will be 60cm
Cubicle Tracks you have to measure with right angles from wall to wall where you want the track to go
Draw your room on a piece of paper with a sky view
Now measure from the wall to wall for straight tracks,
L Shape Tracks Measure to a point on the floor and mark with a piece of tape. Then for the other sides measure from the other wall to that point.
Always check for obstructions and fitting issues you may need to work around
SAVE TIME - Send your project requirements, large or small. Sample Lists etc