G 2200 - Standard Contact Curtain Track
3 Weeks or Less
G-Rail 2200 is suitable for medium weight curtains and can be mounted to most fixing surfaces. Offering a variety of mounting brackets this rail provides many practical fixing solutions and can be curved to a minimum radius of 10 cm.
Material: Aluminium 606035-T6-F22. (Higher specification than DIN 1725). Shape and size tolerances are in accordance with DIN 17615. Satin silver anodised or powder coated in accordance with the Qualicoat standard. Special colours available on request. Profile weight 2200: 174 gr/m. Profile weight 2201: 135 gr/m. Accessories: Gliders 2010 at 16 per metre with 2 end stops 2001 and 2 end covers 2253 per length. Installation: Face fixing with nylon bracket 2251 or 7451 / ceiling fixing with nylon bracket 2250 or 7450.
This track is ideally suited for most standard contract enviroments and can be used in a domestic enviroment as well. It will take curtain upto 10kg.
Options for Fitting
Wall Mounting - 2200 Track
Option 1 - 2251 Narrow bracket - this gives a projection of 28mm from the wall to the central channel of the track
Option 2 - 7451 Wall mounted - Keylock bracket - This gives a bracket project of 60mm to the wall.
Option 3 - Secret Clip bracket - this means the bracket is very tight to the wall and only for use on reveals which are sunken bendind a frame.
Ceiling Support - 2200 Track
Option 1 - Click Bracket 2250 - Standard Bracket. Fron to the back of the bracket is 28mm
Option 2 - Keylock bracket 7450 - Front to back 27mm
- Stable and elegant curtain track.
- Aluminium track; can be forward or reverse bent in different radii.
- Wall or ceiling mounting.
- Available as standard in two colours: white and anodised aluminium.
- Accessories available in matching colours.
- Lengths: 4m, 5m, 6m, 7m.
- Compatible with the Goelst Flow System for regularly pleated curtains.
- High-quality coated aluminium.
- For light or medium-weight curtains
The design of the Goelst 2200 track is makes it extremely stable and gives it an elegant look. It can be easily mounted in various ways on a wall or ceiling. A very popular track that can be used in a wide variety of situations, such as private homes, but also in office buildings and in the care sector.
- Material: aluminium
- Coating colours: white RAL9010.
High quality wear-resistant, extremely colourfast, UV-resistant coating.
- Colours: anodised natural aluminium.
- Dimensions (hxw): 23 x 9 mm.
- Profile weight: 164 gr/m.
- Maximum supported weight guideline: see fixing guide. An additional support bracket is recommended at points where pleated curtains gather when open.
The 2200 can be forward or reverse bent to create attractive returns.
- Minimum bending radius: 8cm with bending tool 1013.
- Standard bending radius: 10cm with bending tool 1012 or 1015.
- Other bending radii: greater than 80cm with bending tool 1018.
Perfect quality and service, love it
|Medium - Heavy 20kg
|3 Weeks or Less
How to Measure For Curtains, Blinds and Tracks.
Pen and Paper
For recording your
Someone to assist if your
windows are large .
Metal Tape Measure
As this will allow you to get a
rigid full length measurement.
Make sure your curtain tracks and poles are fitted in the position you want.
Choose the type of curtains that you would like and how you want to hang your curtains. See our heading styles guide
We recommend fitting your hardware first before measuring, this avoids any issues with not getting the perfect fit.
Measure your window using our main guide. Quick summary below. Remember wave, pinch, and designer headings require slightly different measurement
Measure in 3 places and take the shortest drop – Floors and ceilings can run out.
Double / Triple check your measurements
Choosing your Curtain Track Width
The width of the curtain track should extend past your window this allows for the curtains to stack back away from your window and allow light in.
Measure your recess and then add on 15cm on either side. For acoustics , we recommend further to fully cover the window and the surrounding area. In our test we added an additional 30cm to the width and also made the curtain floor length.
Wave curtains, for every 100cm of track the curtains will stack circa *18cm
Eyelet curtains, they will stack back circa 10cm per *70cm of track width
Pencil Pleat will stack approx 25% of the track width. eg. 210cm track will stack 52.5%
* all dependent on thickness of fabric
Selecting your Curtain Drop
Where to Measure From for Different Type of Curtains
Type of Curtains
Where to Measure from - to desired length
Pencil Pleat Curtains
Top of the Track - If using a extra wide track or designer track like silent gliss metropole, then measure from the underside of the track.
Pencil Pleat Curtains
Measure from small ring at the bottom of eye under the ring, this is where your curtain clips into.
Curtain Pole – Only
Top of the pole *we add on the upstand to our curtains,
Pinch Pleat Curtains
The underside of the track
Curtain Track Designer Pole
The glider underneath the track. The curtain will sit under the track.
See Heading Style of Choice above
Same but make sure wider than normal ideally 30cm past either side and 30 above. Also to the floor.
How to Measure for Blinds going Inside the Recess
- Measure the exact width of the recess in three places; at the top of the recess, in the centre of the recess and near the bottom - then take the smallest size.
- Measure the exact drop of the recess in three places on the left hand side of the recess, in the centre of the recess and on the right hand side of the recess - then take the smallest size.
- We will take one cm off the finished width size you have given us, to allow for the blind to pull up and down easily.
- Double check your measurements
- Cord Safety - Mounting Height - We ask for the mounting height of your blinds to allow for the cord to be 150cm off the ground. If mounting at 210cm This is what you enter in the Fitting height box. We make a deduction to ensure the cord is 150cm from the floor. Thus the cord loop will be 60cm
How to Measure Outside of the Recess
- Measure the recess in 3 places on the width and also 3 places on the drop. Take the widest measurement.
- Measure the width of the actual recess plus an additional amount – Usually from 7cm-15cm whatever you think looks appropriate. This is for overlap.
- Measure the exact drop of the recess. The blind would be fitted above the recess, so check the space above and add an amount on to the drop – usually from 7-15cm
- These sizes you have taken will be the size of the finished blind.
- Double check your measurements
- Cord Safety - Mounting Height - We ask for the mounting height of your blinds to allow for the cord to be 150cm off the ground. If mounting at 210cm This is what you enter in the fitting height box. We make a deduction to ensure the cord is 150cm from the floor. Thus the cord loop will be 60cm
Cubicle Tracks you have to measure with right angles from wall to wall where you want the track to go
Draw your room on a piece of paper with a sky view
Now measure from the wall to wall for straight tracks,
L Shape Tracks Measure to a point on the floor and mark with a piece of tape. Then for the other sides measure from the other wall to that point.
Always check for obstructions and fitting issues you may need to work around
SAVE TIME - Send your project requirements, large or small. Sample Lists etc